So you were curious to find out more about little ol me…..
I am KeErica Parker (pronounced Key-Erica, Erica with a key as I like to think of it)
but you may call me Ke-Ke
- 26 some days I am young, other days I am old
- Capricorn but I’m not into that astrology stuff
- By way of St. Louis, Missouri but if you know anything about the area I am from Belleville err East St. Louis
- Tromping on DMV ( DC, Maryland, Virginia) soil now
- Lover of poetry, spoken word, and song
- Oldest of 7 children from mom’s side and dad’s side
- Pink is the best and happiest color created
- When God made dogs, he made my weakness
- Proud to have went to a #HBCU
- HSSU Alum
- Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education to teach someone’s High/Middle School English student
- Technology is my secret lover
- Big Bang Theory keeps a smile on my face
- Newly converted pescatarian even though I do not do titles….I like to say “I’m making healthier choices”
- Novice runner
- Conversationalist at heart, but you can do all of the talking
- Learning new languages and cultures
- Researching and writing saved my life
No really God saved my life. He continued to call to me and have open arms to accept me as I am. The first scripture I learned after leaving the world was Galatians 1:10, Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant. Coming from a world where people pleasing and society dictates and warps our minds it is easy to lose yourself or to have never found yourself.
God is AMAZING, BREATH-TAKING, CALM, DISCIPLINED, ELOQUENT, FORGIVING, GUIDING, HOPE FILLED, INTRIGUING, JUSTICE, KIND, LIMITLESS, MAGNIFICENT, NURTURING, OPEN, PROTECTIVE, QUIET, REDEEMER, SUPPLIER, TRANSFORMER, UNIFIED, VICTORIOUS, WORSHIP DESERVING,eXTRAORDINARY, YEARNFUL, & ZEALOUS!
This blog will hopefully encompass all if not more of these characteristics while it ELEVATES & EMPOWERS from my perspective.
Contact me: KeErica.Parker@gmail.com